Offre actuelle de webinaires
THU October 29th, 2020 // 4:00 PM CEST
Global Product Manager Industrial Scales
How to obtain reliable counting results by using industrial scales
This webinar will show you, which scale is being used as best in which application to ensure reliable counting results as well as optimize counting processes in your company. In addition, various counting procedures are explained based on examples.
- Introduction into counting application
- Fields of applications
- Theoretical background
- Choosing the right counting scale
- Counting examples with different scales
Our compact webinar is dedicated for Quality Managers or Production Line Managers of small and medium sized companies.Book here
TUE November 17th, 2020 // 11:00 AM CEST
Product Manager T&H
Install load cells in an optimal way with Minebea Intec mounting kits
Mounting kits are an essential component for most high capacity weighing applications at truck, silo and vessel scales. Their features ensure greater safety, reliability and accuracy of your system to produce products of highest quality. Integrated functions support you to make the installation as easy as possible.
- Why mounting kits are needed?
- Customer's benefits of choosing the right mounting kit
- Requirements on a mounting kit
- Portfolio of Minebea Intec mounting kits
- Live demonstration of integrated features
- Q & A session
Our compact webinar is dedicated for engineers, planner, installer and service technicans for vessels and silos e.g. for plant manufactures.Book here
FRI November 27th, 2020 // 11:00 AM CEST
Global Application Specialist
Truck weighing made easy. Profit from the benefits of the digital Connexx® concept
Truck scales can be operated more efficient by providing more information to the operator and technician using the advantages of the digital Connexx® converter concept. Within this webinar we will present the features of truck weighing components combined with a live demonstration of digital weighing technology and its advantages.
Features and benefits of digital truck weighing components:
- Load cell design and its relevance
- Importance of precision and durability
- Cabling of Connexx modules at truck scales
- Functionality of an indicator for truck scales
- Installation of a digital truck scale
- Load cell assignmentAdjustment procedures at truck scales • Service functions • Readable load cell information The webinar includes question and answer sessions. Feel free to exchange ideas with our expert speaker.
Our compact webinar is dedicated for sales persons and engineers at truck scale manufacturers as well as in-house technicians at customer manufacturing sites.Book here
THU December 3rd, 2020 // 09:30 AM CEST
Teamleader Product Management Silo and Process Vessel Weighing
Digitalize your silo and vessel weighing solutions with Connexx®
Learn how to safe time and money by getting out all the advantages of the digital Connexx® concept. The webinar presents the benefits combined with a live demonstration of digital weighing technology applications for silo and vessel scales.
- Benefits of digital weighing solutions compared to its analogue alternative
- Presentation of the Converter Connexx®
- Portfolio of fitting load cells with Connexx® for your weighing applications
During live demonstration
- Mechanical installation of Connexx® equipped load cells - quick and easy
- Intuitive indicator settings
- Easy load cell assignment
- Fast adjustment procedures
- Wide range of service functions
- Read out of individual load cell info
The webinar includes question and answer sessions. Feel free to exchange ideas with our expert speaker.
Our compact webinar is dedicated to project engineers at equipment manufacturers, operators of production plants, as well as service technicians who are design and operating storage, filling, dosing or mixing equipmets.Book here